silent ranks

Happiness-blooms-from-within

Happiness-blooms-from-within
silent ranks, Mar 18, 2019
Description:
**Pink Reptile Designs MArch 2019 Blog Challange**
Sprout by Pink Reptile Designs
Template: 03/19 Pink Reptile Designs Challenge Template - Designed by Karen Wray
    • bellbird
      Super cute selfie & use of this template & bloomin' goodies - very springy (are you guys up north copping all this rain too?!) & I can't help but smile back at the screen!
      KarenW likes this.
    • bellbird
      (oh and props to @KarenW - great template!)
    • silent ranks
      @bellbird rain? oh goodness yes. We actually missed the show we were going to on Friday night because the trains were cancelled. OHyes, we are definitely getting rain. The only problem here is that it is still 32C+ up here too. It is oppressively humid, I feel like I'm living on the equator! I am hoping that this is the break in the seasons and Autumn will arrive properly soon.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @silent ranks it's starting to feel 'tropical'even here, I don't think I could live around the equator either - sorry about the show, I don't think it's been messing with trains here at least but feel bad for you!
    • silent ranks
      @bellbird we saw the show on Sunday instead. We were lucky that I'm best friends with the mother of one of the star dancers :-). Keep an eye out for some Irish dance LOs.
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    silent ranks
    Date:
    Mar 18, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    49.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).