Sprinkles v 36 by Valorie Wibbens
Sprinkles v 40 by Valorie Wibbens
Painterly by Rebecca McMeen
Graphite Lines - Flowers by The Committed Crafter
Watercolor Fotoblendz #6 by Anna Aspnes
Tissue Textures #3 by Anna Aspnes

Journaling Reads:

Dear Trail,

I am so sorry that you have not seen me for the past two weeks. We have been seeing each other almost daily for more than ten years, and this was not supposed to happen. I have always felt a connection with you. You have been there for me during my highest of highs and my lowest of lows. By now, you know that I do not have the best voice, yet you have often heard my joyful singing when I am with you. You have witnessed my little skips of glee, and gasps of excitement on encountering deer, a bobcat, coyote or one of the many birds and small critters you have in your care. You have taught me to be vigilant and on the lookout for snakes, especially in the warmer months of the year. You have listened to my self-talk when I am running, and sometimes you have witnessed my tears when I have felt overwhelmed with life. We have weathered so many different seasons and storms together. My favorite time of day to visit you has always been early in the morning, usually before the sun has risen. Most often, it has just been the two of us. You are my friend, my refuge, my quiet place and the one spot where I can just be. You have always welcomed me, so it was very difficult for me to see your gate closed and padlocked. The past two weeks have left me feeling empty and sad. I miss you, trail… but this is not about me. One day, hopefully soon, I will return. I know you will be waiting for me. April 6th, 2020.
Nemla, Karen, katell and 1 other person like this.
    • flowersgal
      What lovely journaling and it looks like a beautiful trail. You have created a wonderful layout with gorgeous paint and sprinkles in just the right amount and place.
      JenEm likes this.
    • BevG
      Beautiful! Love your journaling. It does look like a very special place to visit each day. I hope you get to return soon.
      JenEm likes this.
    • LynnG
      This is such a lovely take on the challenge. I hope you get back there soon X
      JenEm likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      such a wonderful touching and beautiful page- LOVE your journaling so much♥
      JenEm likes this.
    • katell
      beautiful pictures and journaling!
      JenEm likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous photos, looks like a beautiful place to go
      JenEm likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I absolutely LOVE your journaling. I can see why you see this trail as your favorite spot. It is idyllic.
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Apr 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).