MrsPeel

HandsOff!!!iNSD Template Challenge

HandsOff!!!iNSD Template Challenge
MrsPeel, Apr 30, 2021
Description:
she is extremely protective of her ice cream LOL- The photo is 2017 or 18, but she still pulls those faces!!!!
Come join us for the iNSD Template Challenge!
The Template is courtesy of marvelous Fiddle Dee Dee Designs,
just come to the thread and get the link for the download!!
I used a couple of the superb NEW RELEASES today mainly
Pink Reptile Designs & Fiddle Dee Dee Designs : Gelato
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Gelato-Collab.html
and a few elements from
Little Butterfly Wings, Pink Reptile Designs, Micheline Lincoln and Rachel Jefferies: This is Us Bundle + Free with Purchase Gift is 58% OFF
https://the-lilypad.com/store/This-is-us-Bundle-Plus-Free-With-purchase-Gift.html
You can also get the elements pack individually at %40 OFF, and don't forget the sale is 40%OFF all through Monday!!!
TFL!!!
LynnG and mnjenlittle like this.
    • mnjenlittle
      oh my goodness that is so funny! Watch out!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • G.J.
      She is gorgeous and the ice cream looks delicious! I really like how you used the elements, brilliantly scrapped!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Thanks girls!!!!!! see how my lock down isn't too painful, I have a comedienne in house LOL thanks again!!!!
      @mnjenlittle @G.J. [​IMG]
      mnjenlittle and G.J. like this.
    • G.J.
      @MrsPeel lots of love my dear. Have a wonderful evening! :bk
    • flowersgal
      That look says it all -- "hands off." Fun layout. Love the big photo and then the smaller one of the ice cream.
    • cfile
      I adore this.. what a great photo of Sarita and that fun expression!What a "sweet" page :) Love this with all the accenting ice cream ellies! So yummy.. love all the stitches and goodies!
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous food photography, and I love her pose! Great fun filled page
    • ArmyGrl
      Cynthia, you are such an amazing artist! And my favorites from you are when Sarita is the muse!! Her expression says it all!!
    • marijke
      Fabulous photo of Sarita! Oh I love that look! Love how you used all the darling ellies of the collection! and last but not least ... the title is perfect!
    • LivyBug
      Fabulous!! Love your extra additions to the template. ;)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 30, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    302.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).