Halloween2020HB2020
AnotherAmanda, Oct 25, 2020
Description:
Halloween Bash 2020 - Zombie Slow Speed Scrap
Fonts - Dragon is Coming, Remington Noiseless
Journaling - Halloween is going to look a little different this year. No surprise there because since COVID-19, everything has been different this year. Our town is asking people NOT to trick-or-treat at all so they have a bunch of virtual things (a costume contest, house decorating) and the park department has hidden scarecrows in the largest park as a scavenger hunt, but no trick-or-treating. It's a little disappointing since Ben is really excited this year and has been talking about Halloween non-stop since October began. Not even his Birthday was this exciting. He wants to be a ghost. He's been unwavering in that. We're preparing him for NOT being able to trick-or-treat like last year. Neither of us know if Ben is actually listening when we remind him there won't be trick-or-treaters this year. (He's always loved giving out candy too). He nods but that doesn't mean he's actually agreeing with us. We're going to try and make Halloween special anyway. We bought treats and some little toys and we'll be hiding them in the house for him to find on Halloween... it's not the same, but – hopefully – he'll still have fun and that's the point. Fingers crossed. Oct. 25, 2020
Elements and Papers - Carefree (Pink Reptile Designs), Rituals (Collaboration), Witchy Poo, Batty (A Pennington), All Dressed Up (Sahin Designs)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
chastml likes this.
    • garrynkim
      It is a sad year for the children. It sounds like you are going to make it special though!! I love this.
    • Donitab
      Love that big spider web in the background and that great journal card - Sad Halloween and I'm not enjoying it one bit - I love to pass out candy and dress up and have a big party day. I hope you give him lots of candy and do some
      virtual trick or treating with zoom or FaceTime so he can show off his ghostliness! Great documentation of a pretty pitsy circumstance
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Oct 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).