Halloween Oreos
carrie1977, Oct 26, 2018
Description:
Hocus Pocus - Storyteller 2018 October Add-On by Just Jaimee
Cut Out Alpha by Scrapping with Liz
Lift of: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/lmt.366503/ by @marnel
    • Tree City
      What a fun lift! The b/w background is perfect for a page about Oreos and the orange in your title is great for the orange filling. But...now I'm craving Halloween Oreos, which I don't think I've ever had! :giggle
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @Tree City Believe me, I wish I never had! I look forward to them every Halloween. It's so bad!
      Tree City likes this.
    • Tree City
      @carrie1977 I'm feeling really torn: do I ask DH to pick some up and risk loving them like you do...or do I resist? Also, not to totally blow up your comments section lol, but have you ever had a Triple Double Oreo? Those are my faves and they've stopped making them! Serious Eats wrote a whole article about them.
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • cfile
      Great page and scraplift Carrie! How funny re the Oreos.. Love the cut out alpha, photo and papers and elements. What a fun page!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @Tree City Nope...have never tried those...bummer. They look good!
    • carrie1977
    • Dalis
      So runny that you say this, we are all about the Spring (yellow filling) oreos, those are our favorites! The guy from the company told me they were the same but they are not!!!! I even had a comparison picture somewhere. My theory is that they make the cream and after it's done then they whip it EVEN more to add the coloring creating a more airy cream! AND MORE DELICIOUS!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @Dalis That could very well be! Your theory sounds much better than the orange dye making them taste better! :giggle:giggle
    • Dalis
      @carrie1977 LOL!!!! Many discussions have been started about this. I stay with my theory. Now I want some Spring Oreos!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Love how you stapled the title on!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Oct 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).