londoncuppa

Halloween Dress Code

Halloween Dress Code
    • bellbird
      lol - i guess you could try to make casual fridays a verrrry casual thing and great excuse to treat yourself to new pj's too! you rocked this template too BTW!
      londoncuppa likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      @bellbird Lol...I would PAY to be able to wear PJs every week! Thanks for the LO love!
      bellbird likes this.
    • JenEm
      That is the perfect Halloween costume, and so clever! (And a beautiful photo of you too!) Love the creative way you have combined so many different products, and your use of patterned papers = perfection! Love this! Thank you very much for your kind and thoughtful comments on my layouts. It means so very much to me when people take the time to do this. I appreciate your kindness. :beat
    • londoncuppa
      @JenEm You’ve put a smile on my face! Thanks so very much for your kind words! :heartlub
    • LynnG
      Love that you did that!!
    • londoncuppa
      @LynnG Thanks, Lynn! I definitely got teased, but I was soooo comfortable that it was COMPLETELY worth it!
      LynnG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    londoncuppa
    Date:
    Nov 6, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).