AliSarah

Halloween Day!

Halloween Day!
AliSarah, Jan 22, 2018
Description:
MOC#6 Day 11, On This Day...

To create this layout, I used Templated Trio #13 by Mommyish, and Halloween by Kristin Aagard!

The journaling reads as follows:
You may not know this but up until quite recently, my celebration of Halloween was strictly choosing the best possible candy or non-edible gifts for the trick or treaters! I have always enjoyed seeing the kiddos who came to our door, but I have not generally been one to decorate or really do anything extravagant for the day. Still, when you came along, we chose you a cute costume to wear each year. We didn’t make a huge deal of it, and you seemed like you didn’t have much preference either way. Over time, we realized that autism was definitely affecting your reaction to the day! Since the big Autism diagnosis, you have started going to preschool and all kinds of therapies. They have taught you a bit about following the leader and doing what other kids are doing (when it’s appropriate for you to do so!). But, I never dreamed for a second when I dressed you up as a minion and sent you out to Trick Or Treat with Rachel, Rudy, and Milo for your first time ever that you would not only come home with a giant bag of candy, but that you would have spent the entire night saying out loud to strangers “TRICK OR TREAT” followed by “THANK YOU!” It was unbelievable! I was just amazed and so proud of you! I can’t believe you spoke out loud to all the neighbors! It was enough to turn THIS DAY into my brand new FAVORITE Holiday!
    • bellbird
      love how the journalling is framed within the web breaks and their cute costumes wth that kooky pumpkin embellie!
    • HeatherB
      Loved reading your journaling - great storytelling. How amazing that your little one was so into the trick-or-treating! Love how you used the web to frame the journaling. And love the photo. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    144 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).