Teri

Halloween Candy

Halloween Candy
Teri, Mar 2, 2017
Description:
Template: Fiddlesticks 18 by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
Kit: Halloween Hodgepodge by Just Jaimee
    • Celeste
      great use of theme here. love the glittery backgroun with the stars fun page!
    • gonewiththewind
      This is a wonderful layout . . . love the dark background and the fun patterns and elements! So fun!

@Teri But this isn't Fiddlesticks Number 18? Unless you did some major changes! LOL

[​IMG]
    • Teri
      @gonewiththewind I guess I made to many changes...I tried to put the stars where the splatters were, the word strips where the tag is and the candy and flowers where the flowers are on the template. I did split the photo. I will do another layout and stick with the template much more closely (probably minus the shamrock since I really have no photos to go with that ;) )
    • gonewiththewind
      I'm totally okay with you modifying the template to best meet your needs. FYI: if you're submitting this page for my website challenge though, I must still recognize it as originating with the original template for it to qualify.
    • Teri
      @gonewiththewind I removed it from the challenge thread, but cannot remove the link from your rafflecopter. Sorry.
    • gonewiththewind
      @Teri No worries, Teri . . . just wanted you to know! I absolutely love the layout! <3
      Teri likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Teri
    Date:
    Mar 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    322.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).