Nemla

Hal-bash-13

Hal-bash-13
Nemla, Oct 24, 2020
Description:
This was fun thank you . Fork and spoon are counted separately . There is 13 in all, the wordart on top is black.
Kits;
Artcrush 32 NBK Design
Hygge NBK and J.Paul Design
Photos are mine, shapes from PSE 15 with NBK papers clipped to them.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      home made ravioli - wowzers! Well done. Stunning colour scheme.
      Nemla likes this.
    • Ferdy
      Nemla likes this.
    • carrie1977
      Love that purple background! Making homemade ravioli is such a long process!
    • mcurtt
      Oh my! Loving the unexpected purple on your food layout.
      Nemla likes this.
    • garrynkim
      That looks like a lot of work. I'm sure it was yummy though! Love that purple!
      Nemla likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Love the vertical strip down the page and wowie, 72 raviolis is an accomplishment!!
      Nemla likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you make ravioli by hand?????? of course, you are almost Maltese after so long!!!!! this is gorgeous Vivi (as you do!!!) the deep purple of the background, with that texture, I can almost feel how it would feel to the touch! the photos are amazing (I want a pasta machine like that!!!) and you clean cut lines, elegance is present as always!!!!! delightful!!±!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Nemla likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What a great page!! The shades of purple are gorgeous!! Wow! 72 raviolis, so impressive!! Thanks so much for playing along with my slow scrap!!
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Oct 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).