Cristina

Haircut

Haircut
    • jk703
      I love your hair both ways... I don't think I've seen it that long, so pretty! Who knew you had a closet stylist in your home? Does he want to do a road trip? Looks fantastic! :giggle
    • Cristina
      @jk703 thanks! :love I used to have it quite a bit longer than this, then ~13 years ago I went short and never looked back! I was SO ready for it to go now - my last haircut was 10 months ago, and at that time the hairdresser had left it longer than I wanted! :madness It is extra funny that my husband did such a good job because he doesn't have any hair himself!
    • JenEm
      Your hair looks so pretty. I love that style on you. The journal path is so cool, and I love the colors of this kit with your photos. :)
    • Katherine B
      Did I comment on this already? I feel like I did. Maybe I'm losing my mind. LOL! Regardless, LOVE the haircut! Looks super cute on you!
    • Cristina
      @JenEm thank you! And well done on the kiss to Bart! :)
    • Cristina
      @Katherine B I don't think you had (or maybe I'm losing my mind also :giggle). Thank you so much!
      Katherine B likes this.
    • Katherine B
      @Cristina Actually, I commented on a similar LO by Annsofie? Scrapped real similar to yours with side by side images. LOLOL!
      Cristina likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Cristina
    Date:
    May 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    156.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).