garrynkim

Hair-color NBK Advanced challenge Feb 2020

Hair-color NBK Advanced challenge Feb 2020
garrynkim, Feb 7, 2020
Description:
Supplies used:
NBK: Imagine Bundle
Lisa B, JenEm, KarenB and 1 other person like this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Kim.. Love all the paint and seeing your daughter with the fun colored hair.. love the quadrant design and fun page!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is so cool! i love the stamping around each photo with the matching color as the hair! so a great touch! my fave thing about this though is the way you achieved that coveted Out of the Frame look without extracting! love the photo in the mask with the same photo in a simple frame layered on top! brilliant!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG... this is so cool!!!!! Just love what you did with the hues and saturation, this is so FUN!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • Danesa
      Oh I love the hair in each one!! I love how you did the "framing" in the same color as the hair. Very creative and beautiful.
      garrynkim likes this.
    • bellbird
      this is so much fun and such a great example of playing with the hue slider to create a cool and artistic effect!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • A-M
      Congratulations on being a Pride of the Pad. This is a great page for Nicole's challenge. Looks like you had fun with the recoloring of the hair.
      garrynkim likes this.
    • KarenB
      Love how you repeated that photo, and the coloured hair is inspired! Huge Congrats on your Pride Of the Pad :)
      garrynkim likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      That is so so cool! Congratulations on Pride of the Pad!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • JenEm
      What a cool effect! I love your creativity and repeated colored stamps. Congratulations on a well-deserved Pride of The Pad! :)
      garrynkim likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Congrats on the POP! Hee, hee...I'm thinking I should try out new hair colors this way.
      garrynkim likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    Feb 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    268.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).