flowersgal

H_Worn_Instant_flowersgal_web

H_Worn_Instant_flowersgal_web
    • Cherylndesigns
      Wow, what wonderful documenting but so sad, at the same time. Will this ever end?
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      bless you all. Great journaling and lovely photo
      flowersgal likes this.
    • KarenB
      I love this so much! That photo says it all, and I love the colours. Your journaling is great, and I love that little card. Wonderful documenting and I hope they/and you get to cuddle baby Emmett soon :)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • marijke
      Beautiful page .. Love the bright colors ... hard times for everyone ... but as a brand new grandparent you want to hug your grandson ... hopefully it can be done soon
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Another great page for the baby book. I love how you picked up the colors of the photo for your border.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • JenEm
      The reality of the world we are currently living in... The blue and yellow is so striking against the white background, and I love the diagonal flow of your page. Hopefully it won't be too long before the grandparents can hold and cuddle baby Emmett. Beautiful page.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).