tania

Growth

Growth
tania, May 27, 2020
Description:
Made this for the Rachel Jeffries Mixed Media Challenge for May, I was inspired by the red white and black markings & the stitching.

Everything from The Lilypad, and by Rachel Jeffries
Pocket Art Pintsized 1: journal cards, mint paint, flowers, circle stitches, stitch line, star, button, tag, paper, background (lightened), washi
All About Him: arrow, photo corners, word bits, black & white paper piece, paint splatter
Tall & Wide Set 2: journal card stitches
Welcome Every Moment: blendable, welcome every moment tag
Paint and Pen Alpha
JenEm, Annsofie and Thuria like this.
    • ajm
      Such beautiful work! That red sweater is so perfect for this page!
      tania likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Ooo, how I love this! I love seeing the little red x's. Much love for this palette! So striking. And goodness....what you used and how you used it is perfect with the photo. Thank you so much for joining the Rachel Jefferies mixed media challenge this month!
      tania likes this.
    • mcurtt
      You said you were inspired by the red and black marks. This page is perfection! Love that photo as well. :heartlub
    • JenEm
      Love the composition of this - the black and white with the pops of red are so striking, and are perfect for your photo. Love your use of the stitching to draw focus on your photo, and your heartfelt journaling as well. :beat
    • mmbstaley
      This page captures the mood of the photo and journaling perfectly - love the grays and whites that convey a bit of melancholy and then the bits of red that give it energy and promise of excitement too ;) <3
      tania likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      love the stitched down paper shapes and how you have dressed your photo with layers behind, i really love the mix of horizontal and vertical composition too, and of course the colour matching perfection, very striking! :byay
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    tania
    Date:
    May 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).