cfile

Growing Up

Growing Up
cfile, Mar 17, 2023
Description:
New release Friday 3/17 at the Lily Pad
Credits:
Lynn Grieveson and Rachel Jefferies | Hear My Voice 11 Growing - The Complete Digital Scrapping Collection
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Hear-M...Complete-Digital-Scrapbooking-Collection.html
font: Jane Austen
=================
**photos are of me and my brother
JenEm, MrsPeel, Nemla and 1 other person like this.
    • StefanieS
      So sweet to see your growing up sibling photos, just beautiful.
      cfile likes this.
    • designbylime
      Love your photos then and now. Gorgeous page as always. You are looking so good Christa.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • cfile
      @designbylime thanks Merethe.. I wish I still looked like that LOL That was 10 years ago (the large photo) I have one we took in October when I saw him, but I did not use it.. we both looked better in 2011 LOL (oly kidding).. thank you so much for your sweet comments. My brother and I are very close.. I have always looked up to him :)
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Addie Goymerac
      This is just wonderful!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • LynnG
      How precious :-)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • MrsPeel
      oh that beautiful face of yours smiling at us!!!!! LOVE the photos, love the gorgeous embellishing with all your elegance, the marvellous shadows, the old photos are shining and you created an extraordinary gorgeous light in the whole page!!!!!! this needs to be shared (well, all your pages need to, but as it is almost 23:30 and I need to choose one, I thought the one that has beautiful you (and handsome brother too!) had to be !!!
      Into the MARCH Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel thank you so very much Cynthia :) I love the pphotos of him and I, and I am so grateful that we are still close now. Hugs and thank you so very much for the froggy Fav!!! You made my morning!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Mar 17, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).