Justagirl

GROUND HOG DAY

GROUND HOG DAY
Justagirl, Jan 22, 2019
Description:
MOC 7 | DAY 13: PHOTOGRAPHY MORNING/ NOON/ NIGHT
ART PROPELLED FULL COLLECTION | The Committed Crafter
    • mcurtt
      It all sounds like a perfect day to me. It is nice that you can hang wash out in the yard. I always love the smell of sun-dried clothing. And I love how you constructed the electrical/telephone pole!
      Justagirl likes this.
    • julianz
      Great page design, I like the artsy feel you've given to the everyday. I know what you mean about Groundhog day. ;-)
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Justagirl
      @mcurtt I totes agree, nothing like the freshness sunshine gives your clothes :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely layout and design. I like your b&w photos and the fact that you framed them. The background and all the elements and your clustering/grouping/placement of them is terrific.
      Justagirl likes this.
    • bellbird
      i love the urban chic of the telephone pole in there! that window makes me think queenslander style with the verandah and all and your paint behind this just elevates this - and also i hope you dont feel like you have to be a domestic goddess everyday - i have one day a week normally where i don't wash clothes and that is my way of breaking it up b/cos that groundhog day movie is totally how it feels otherwise!
    • JillW
      L O V E it! You've rocked the challenge! Love your photos and your journaling totally made me smile - I am right there with you - I love being home and get a lot of joy out of what others may consider "mundane" activities! Love the kit you've used for your page and the layers under your fab photos are terrific! Thank you for playing along with the morning, noon and night challenge - !! :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).