StefanieS

Grey area

Grey area
StefanieS, Mar 1, 2017
Description:
I used It's not just black and white bundle from Pink Reptile Designs for the Random Challenge.
bbymks5 and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      I love it how I can always put together your family life by your pages...even when you don't journal much, the story keeps growing in my mind, plus the page is, of course, as usual, gorgeous visually!!!!!! maybe one day I will learn to combine patterns and be as spot on as you are, gorgeous paper combo!!!!!!! love the bits of journaling....awesome page all over!!!!!![​IMG]
      StefanieS likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Sucks that you have to share your space but I bet you make it work. Great page and glimpse at your desk!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • bbymks5
      I know sharing is caring...but darnit!!!

I love the floral paper!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • renee82
      lol! This is so true! I love the quote! Awesome everyday scrapping! Great page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I like that quote - I haven't heard it before. And love the photo of your space, even if it is a little crowded. And I really like the mix of patterned papers. Wonderful page!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love that quote!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Mar 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).