*sylvia*, Aug 1, 2023
Description:
AUGUST PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

nbk design | easy peasy template 007
nbk design | granny's garden [ options ]
photo credit | private
caapmun likes this.
    • flowersgal
      This is lovely. I immediately thought of green when I saw this challenge and you have expressed it beautifully with your photos and embellishments!
      *sylvia* likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Ah, gorgeous. Love the vertical composition with the series of 3 photos. And so much beautiful green!
      *sylvia* likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Nice page, love your photos. I'm surprised to see all this green. In France where I live it's still green, last year it was burned by the sun and this year it's raining and cold. Thanks for sharing
      *sylvia* likes this.
    • *sylvia*
      @flowersgal thank you so much. I thought of yellow, because here the harvest has already begun. But then I was inspired by the green trees on our walk yesterday.
    • *sylvia*
    • *sylvia*
      @Ga_L thank you so much. The same here in Germany. I saw that your vacation was so rainy. In our country the vacations have started now and I feel sorry for the children. But on the other hand, the rain is necessary.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    *sylvia*
    Date:
    Aug 1, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    139.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).