Great-Great-Grandfather
caapmun, Jul 8, 2020
Description:
Nostalgia Kit
LynnG and Trish like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous heritage photo and page. Great journaling and paper choices
    • A-M
      What a lovely heritage page. I like how you made the whole page to be sepia toned.
    • zinzilah
      superb heritage page.
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous layout. I love the soft golden colors for this lovely photo. Too bad it didn't include your great grandfather but just the girls. Loved reading a bit of your family history.
    • cookingmylife
      11 children? omg...I suspect Sarah was having a rest or perhaps the eternal rest? when this photo was taken. What a treasure to have it and so much is told in those few sentences of journaling. Great work!
    • mcurtt
      Oh, I LOVE THIS PHOTO! Posed vintage pics are the best! So I'm guessing from the 1880's or 1890's??? I love the matching brushwork behind the photo, that bit of it along the background edge, your choice of papers to mount your photo on. Just beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in Lynn's Scrap an Old Photo Challenge! :beat
    • caapmun
      @cookingmylife @mcurtt @flowersgal Sarah died in 1884 when her oldest child was 30 and the youngest only 7. I think this pic would have been taken around 1890? There is a matching pic of the boys also.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      Love your page.... enhances the old photo....
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    caapmun
    Date:
    Jul 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).