MrsPeel

Gratitude_Family2

Gratitude_Family2
MrsPeel, Nov 4, 2016
Description:
Gratitude_Family2_by Cynthia Taylor aka MrsPeel using digital scrapbooking products from The Lilypad-
***** November BYOC is here and 20% OFF all weekend!!!***
-Check out the BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
and all awesome, coordinating products on offer HERE-
In my page:
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs :Color Me Happy: Oak Leaves and Acorns Set 1 -and- Color Me Happy: Oak Leaves and Acorns Overlays-
Little Butterfly Wings: Merci {Papers} - Merci {Elements} & Merci {Word Art}
Sabrina Dupre : Gather -Elements-
Paula Kesselring :Cozy On Up Papers -&- Cozy On Up Elements-
You can shop on the sale all weekend!
The photo is from the beginning of September, we had just arrived from Barcelona and I got a message from my cousin that her brother was in town for business with his eldest. This cousin of mine & his family are so so very special to us, he is the son of my mum's sister Sara, whom we called Sarita like my Sarita, who has the name (though hers is Sarah) because of my aunt!!! We joined them the day after at the hotel (which was in the West End/Theater land!!!) to have breakfast. My family is so amazing...!!!!!!
    • jenn mccabe
      OH! I get to be the first to comment on this sweet page! I feel in love with that photo the minute I saw it! You two beautiful girls! I love the way you dressed up the leaves with a sweet cluster! So gorgeous Cyn ... one of my fave photos of the two of you! :beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      look at the twins! seriously! what a fun time together!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Nov 4, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    189.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).