sbpoet

[GRATITUDE] SERVICES

[GRATITUDE] SERVICES
sbpoet, Nov 21, 2016
Description:
[GRATITUDE] SERVICES

For 30 Days of Gratitude, an art journaling challenge, and an M3 (Monthly Mixed Media) challenge at The Lilypad. Elements are from Allison Pennington (Good Morning Sunshine); Ann Sexton (AJC Parcel 123); Dawn Inskip (Extreme Digi & S Stones); Just Jaimee (M3_May); J Larsen (body); Little Butterfly Wings (M3_Nov16 Add-on Wordart, M3_Nov16 Add-on Paint, & M3_Nov16); Lynne-Marie (Detox, Firm Foundation 05, M3_Nov16, Sketchbook 10, and Sketchbook 13); Nanci Rowe Janitz (M3_Nov16 Beholden); and Paula Kesselring (M3_Nov16 & Getting Older Transfers). The font is DJB ANNE CLAIRE.
    • wombat146
      Great page Sharon and love how you think and create out-of-the-box! very original and terrific page!
    • Smwhite
      I love your list... and the sense of community that you feel and have shared! Lots of good things to be thankful for! I feel the love! Cool to see the list of all of the digi-resources you've gleaned to make this work!
    • scrapsandsass
      Yay!! This is so perfect!! I love all of the things you listed and how you documented it.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    sbpoet
    Date:
    Nov 21, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    292.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1035px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).