sbpoet

[GRATITUDE] EVERYDAY GRACE

sbpoet, Nov 9, 2016
Description:

This was a difficult challenge for me today, to change my focus from despair to gratitude. But it helped.

For 30 Days of Gratitude, an art journaling challenge at The Lilypad. Elements from Nanci Rowe Janitz, onelittlebird, Dawn Inskip, Valorie Wibbens, Tangie Baxter, Etc. by Danyale, Little Butterfly Wings, Jen Maddocks, Viva, Sissy Sparrows, Rebecca McMeen, Sugarplum, and Scrapgirls. The photos are mine.
    • scrappyjedi
      This is absolutely gorgeous! The "book" really pops right off the page. Love the eclectic feel of this layout!
    • Cath_
      wow, this is beatiful
    • scrapsandsass
      I love the book with the rubber bands. Such a cool effect. I also love the cat and scribbles and the little art doll. :) Hugs to you. I feel you. I sent you an invite to an art/writing group on FB. Feel free to ignore it if you wish.
    • JillW
      Your layout is stunning!! So realistic and the mixture of artsy elements and the rubber band is awesome!!
    • sbpoet
      I'm liking working with these open journals. I wish I'd begun the project this way.

This one is from dawninskip; if anyone has pointers to others I'd appreciate it. If you know of some from other shops, tell me by private message. I can and will re-use some, of course, but it's always fun to have something new (if not too spendy).
    • sbpoet
      Ha! & I'm thinking I might just use that little art doll (& hair) from Rebecca over & over. She kind of looks like I do inside.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    sbpoet
    Date:
    Nov 9, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    171.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    776px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).