Description:
the LilyPad, M3_Feb16
Lynnemarie, M3Feb16 Alpha
Little Butterfly Wings, M3 Feb16 Addon
Nancie Rowe Janitz, M3 Feb16 Painted Love
Lynn Grieveson, Inky Dink Photo Overlays
KarenB likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love your journaling. So true. I've got a number of vintage layouts with my "severe looking" grandmothers and I love how they looked. We lived in the same building that my maternal grandmother did. I would visit, she would try to communicate with me in Polish (I knew English, and apparently understood more Polish than I thought I did.) We'd get along famously. I remember her kneading bread, making noodles & having them suspend from clothesline hung in the kitchen. It was always a warm, safe haven for me. Thanks for making my day. :-)
      wvsandy likes this.
    • sarahbhb
      My grandma's hair was always in a bun and she did all of these things that you talk about here, washing clothes in a wringer washer, growing her own food, and boy could she cook, and she was such a strong independent woman. I miss her so much, thanks for posting such an awesome page as a tribute to these grandmas!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • KarenB
      Wow, so interesting. My nan looked just like that! Thank you for sharing this :)
      wvsandy likes this.
    • Jan
      This is a wonderful page. I loved reading your journaling. And I have some photos that look just like that one. Love it, love it.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • LynnG
      Oh my gosh, how fabulous is this?! Such a great looking bold fun page and the journaling is so true! Yes, that's absolutely what great-aunts etc in my family looked like (my own gran, although born in 1913, was wonderful artistic and loved wearing bold clothes and jewellery ...) So funny when I look at photos of people the same age I am now :-0 Very glad to be living in this era LOL!
      wvsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mixed Media Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    wvsandy
    Date:
    Mar 11, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).