KarenC

Grandma's Veil

Grandma's Veil
KarenC, Sep 28, 2019
Description:
My granddaughters loved trying on my wedding veil that I brought to our 40th anniversary celebration.

All products are by Pink Reptile Designs

Spring Flutters Kit

Thanks for looking! :)
    • Angela Toucan
      how sweet! Endearing story and precious photos. Delightfully soft layout
      KarenC likes this.
    • SharLamb
      How precious is THIS!!! Wonderful story and beautiful page. Adorable photos.
      KarenC likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Those are such beautiful twirly photos. I love how delicate the colors and shapes are.
      KarenC likes this.
    • zinzilah
      such a tender moment of your granddaughter trying the veil, she looks so happy. Love how you documented it. When she is older and becomes a bride herself it is going to make for a fond memory and perfect moment to re-enact :)
      KarenC likes this.
    • bellbird
      Such sweet pics & story!
      KarenC likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today! :cheer
      KarenC likes this.
    • KarenC
      @Karen Thank you so much, Karen!! :)
      Karen likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Oh Karen!!!!!! your gallery is so full of jewels (as usual!) it is almost impossible to decide in which ones to comment (my time in the computer is very limited) if I could stop in every page, my heart would be filling with so much joy!!!!! This one is a gorgeous show of elegance, an amazing memory kept with the sweetest of feelings, your shadows impeccable, and she is cure overload!!!!! also shows she will be a beauty queen... the photos also give movement to the page, making it all together a gem!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    • KarenC
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much for your kind comments! I appreciate them very much!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KarenC
    Date:
    Sep 28, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    202.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).