Trust The Journey: Thrive Bundle

Rachel Jefferies:
Happy Happy Happy Bits and Bobs

Some Bunny Loves You: Mixed Media Artistry

- Lynn Grieveson-
Challenge Template Nov 2022
trekmom, KarenB and G.J. like this.
    • G.J.
      Gorgeous ladies! I love your photo Kari, you look beautiful! Nice use of the hearts, word strips and foliage, brilliantly done.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • KarenB
      I love the softness to this. The elements are so perfect with the sweet photo :)
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • trekmom
      Such a lovely page, so sentimental and charming.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Awwww Kari, that is the sweetest! Such a beautiful page and your grandma is so lovely! Perfectly scrapped!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • cfile
      Kari how beautiful and how special that you still have your beautiful Grandmother and that she was able to share your special day with you. I am smiling over here. Your gown was gorgeous and I really love how you used the template to scrap this "Precious Moment". Thank you for playing along with the November Template Challenge!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      @cfile thank you grandma has been in a nursing home since grandpa passed in 2019 and is in her 90s.. and has dementia. She has her good days and her bad. Luckily my wedding day was a very good day and a special medical taxi brought her and she didn't want to leave . She boogied along with us on the dance floor and got to see family and friends ❤️. We Have always been extremely close and she has been my best friend so having her there just felt so right
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • Rachel Jefferies
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Nov 8, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    208.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).