sbpoet

GRANDMA

GRANDMA
sbpoet, Jul 16, 2020
Description:
For a photo challenge at The Lilypad. This is a family photo from the 1920's; the card is a scan of the back of the photo. I used Lynn Grieveson's "Big Sky" kit – the photo was taken in Montana so this kit seems perfect. The font is Bradley Hand.
    • flowersgal
      I love your vintage layout and that photo of your grandmother with the hat. Isn't it fun to get a glimpse of our ancestors in their younger days? Big Sky was the perfect kit for your lovely layout.
    • mcurtt
      I agree, I love that hat. And I love the front porch that everyone is sitting around on. And your mother is in the photo as well. Great! Sharon, thanks so much for participating in Lynn's Scrap an Old Photo Challenge. I always love seeing your pages. :beat
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous kit for those lovely old photos
    • cookingmylife
      Funny, I almost bought this kit for another purpose yesterday but it's perfect for you family layout. Montana in the 20s? That is hardy stock you come from! wonderful photos here.
    • LynnG
      What a wonderful glimpse into their life in this treasure of a photo, and a lovely page
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    sbpoet
    Date:
    Jul 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).