trekmom

Grandma Vincenza, Me, and Honey boy, the dog.

Grandma Vincenza, Me, and Honey boy, the dog.
trekmom, Aug 31, 2020
Description:
I used the kit from Rachel Jefferies, We are all connected: MISCPP0, Frame, Paint 04, stamps 5 and 7 and Messy Thread.
Paula Kesselring's CU Watercolor Transparencies 1.
Rebecca Greta Gramercy Botanicals: WC Branch Collage, WC Flower 2 and WC Branch.
I recently found this photo, it's almost worn away from age and I may try to have it restored.
My grandmother would laugh at that messy thread because her seamstress skills were par to none. Messy thread, hilarious.
JenEm likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Wow, so precious. I love the poem. I'm going to have to steal that for one of my memory pages. It's beautiful! Lovely layout! ps. I love the messy stitches!
      trekmom likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely poem and layout. So glad you found a vintage photo and it looks wonderful in this frame with the pretty flower clustering underneath.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @garrynkim thank you. I like the messy stitches too.
      @flowersgal Thank you, the photo looks like the dog chewed the edges. I might take it to be revived at the photography store.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Aug 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).