Grand Ole Opry

Grand Ole Opry
QuiltyMom, Jan 12, 2021
Description:
Prairie Rose by Forever Joy Designs
Taste of Mexico (guitar) by Sahlin Studio & Britt-ish Designs
AJK, ForeverJoy and JennFort like this.
    • norton94
      Jan I love the torn papers! Gorgeous and fun photo and page!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      How much fun this is!!! You are making me want to get up and dance!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • bellbird
      This is super fun! Love the dancing country girl& all the notes & everything above, perfect for your theme!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • jk703
      Nashville was a favorite of mine! I totally want to get back there one day! The Opry was so cool to visit! I really like the black flowered paper and the brown! It reminds me of fabrics, and cute clothing! lol! I really like your layout!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • cfile
      this is awesome Jan! I have always wanted to go to the Grand Ol Opry.. my Dad went twice (once my brother went with him) and that has always been on my bucket list.. one day. Love the torn paper and the photo of you with the guitar :) well done!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • plumdumpling
      Eek! This is amazing! I love the torn pieces and that you're revealing the "stuff" underneath. Love, love, love!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh wow, what a perfect take on the challenge. I love the photo and how you filled the fourth. Beautiful work.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @jk703 @cfile @plumdumpling @Saar Thank you!!!!! :heartslub

Christa - You have to go! We didn't make it to a show because the kids weren't interested, but it's on my list get back to.

Jenn - I hear you. I want to get back there, too. It's such a fun place!
      cfile and jk703 like this.
    • ForeverJoy
      OH! This is SOOO cool!! You really rocked this one! *no pun intended lol! :giggle
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).