Chippi, Feb 25, 2018
Description:
That's So Retro Templates 1 by Scrapping with Liz
On The Go by Bella Gypsy
Fonts: Bean Pole & KG When Oceans Rise

February 2018 Journaling Challenge
thimbleberrie and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL you wouldn't believe it, but this is the sing is playing on my YouTube RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! awesome page, LOBE how much fun this is super cute photos and your fresh fun personality comes through!!!!!!
      Chippi likes this.
    • Chippi
      @MrsPeel That is too funny!! The Ed Sheeran one or Malinda's? Oh man! Either way that is just so happy coincidence!! Opposite ends of the world and playing the same music!! I actually can't listen to Ed Sheeran's version now because my brain automatically goes to the lyrics of Google Translate, haha!!
    • MrsPeel
      LOL I know the feeling, was the Ed Sheeran one.... I have music rolling in You Tube while I do other things, it was SO funny because I came to see because I loved the page from the thumb...and then I zoom in to read...and there it was !!!! I know how it goes when things with lyrics get in our head... Sarita and her friends made a version of Despacito and now I can't listen to it without laughing my head of at their own lyrics!!!!!
      Chippi likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Haha! Love this.
      Chippi likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Chippi
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    300px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).