staciahall

Got-This-2016

Got-This-2016
staciahall, Jan 8, 2016
Description:
Make It Happen Collab January 2016 Storyteller Add-On from Just Jaimee and Mommyish; Template: Storyteller Bryce 2015 by Just Jaimee; Font: Modernica Regular
justjaimee and MrsPeel like this.
    • Aussiegirl
      Love your use of all the word art! Good luck with your organizing! You can do it!
    • MrsPeel
      I honestly don't know how you do all you do, and also make the amazing , fabulously delighting pages you make... I should have a year tuition with you to learn to deal with all I want to do, without loosing my mind ... I almost bought a Curio...but I saw a tutorial from Jamie to cut stickers, then I saw some people I think are amazing saying they had many tries until they could get it right...not sure I survive it...so am still thinking it through. Love this page about your planner, loving how the black * white stripes paper in this kit plays so well with all other colors, and the glitter numbers!!love!!!!!![​IMG]
    • bestcee
      Yeah for planners!! I love the positive word art to support your hopes and plans for this year.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    staciahall
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).