Lynn Grieveson
I Wear Many Hats
Take Flight
Renaissance

Rebecca McMeen
Primrose Tuft Dolls
Fragmented Farran
Patina Fix
Lillyia, LynnG, Dady and 1 other person like this.
    • wombat146
      wow! stunning page Susie! Love how you have depicted AIR with it's contrasting nature, how it can be soft and beautiful or strong and harmful. Beautiful imagery and very creative page design, fabulous take on the challenge!
      Pachimac likes this.
    • ajm
      Oooh…wow, so beautiful and soft! Love the blending and design!
      Pachimac likes this.
    • StefanieS
      It's a fabulous work of art. Love everything about it.
      Pachimac likes this.
    • jam-on-toast
      Just saw this on IG... stunning page!!!
      Pachimac likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Susie Susie.... you always, always bering music to my heart!!!!! this is the most delightful!!! I really need to out my brain in order to start doing the Muse...brilliant inspiration with you, as always!!!!!
      into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Pachimac likes this.
    • weaselwatchr
      This is beautiful…like a dream. Well deserved Froggy Fave
      Pachimac likes this.
    • Pachimac
      @MrsPeel awww thank you so much!!!! I have t been muse-y lately either so your comment is extra special to me!
    • Smwhite
      So-o-o beautiful! I love the soft palette and the airy quality of the page! A froggy fave for sure!!
    • ArmyGrl
      Congratulations on the Froggy Favorite! Very well deserved! Was about to place it there myself - ha!

Your AJ page is soft and gentle...much like air is. But yes, air can transform into strong winds or into a storm. I love the concept of not being blown away...there is a bit of surprise there...oh, I'm still standing...okay, time for a course adjustment!

From the colors, to the softness, to the quotes, you really nailed wind this week. As if we could nail wind, ha!
    • Lillyia
      Lovely page; wonderfully encouraging message. Congrats on your Froggy Fav! It is well-deserved.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Oct 15, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    343.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).