StefanieS

Good

Good
StefanieS, Oct 3, 2020
Description:
For Cynthia's 3pm slow scrap.
I used Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basics - Life is an adventure bundle with Mommyish DSD style bundle Layout details (on the title word)
chastml and MrsPeel like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely journaling, pretty page
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Nemla
      What a super photo , of the two of you. I love the beautiful colours you used too.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • adriablack
      Beautiful page! I love the color choices and the painted edges. Lovely journaling.
    • MrsPeel
      ok, so, I saw that one of the pages of yours I had written down (when I saw it in our forum for Mirjam) has (of course, silly me) already been taken to the FRoggy Faves, soo.... I went in search for the others but my brain is fogged by oral morph give yesterday afternoon and I woke up an hour ago :giggle and I can tell you, my dear., than choosing just ONE page of yours becomes a difficult task... I pick this because is a mum and daughter page because is not just beautiful visually but I can feel you both here (and the products you used are awesome too!!!!!!!!) OK< I better go before I bore you LOL
      into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).