DivaMom96

Good Times

Good Times
DivaMom96, Oct 9, 2021
Description:
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What?! You too? I thought I was the only one!’” C.S. Lewis

I have wanted to get to know Claire ever since she showed up at The LilyPad in early 2020. So, when I found out that she had moved to Tampa, I knew we had to meet. She is every bit as delightful as I imagined she would be. I am thrilled to have a new buddy here in town, and a scrapping buddy at that! Here’s to many more good times!

Rachel Jefferies/LBW/PRD/MLD: This is Us Collab Mixed Media
Rachel Jefferies/LBW/PRD/MLD: This is Us Collab Papers
Rachel Jefferies/LBW/PRD/MLD: This is Us Collab Elements
Designed by Soco: Friends Mini Kit
Claire Grantham and trekmom like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Ohhhhhhhhh, I'm SO envious!!! I just moved away from Florida last year and I'm SO bummed! You guys are SO adorable and I can tell that you're having a blast!! Do me a favor make a little toast to me and I wish I was there!! Oh, I LOVE your happy, bright page!! You have ME at Mimosa - Ohhhhhhh, how lucky you two are!!!
      DivaMom96 and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      I love this so much! Lucky you! Love the clean white background and the flow of this page with your well placed photos and goodies! Gorgeous ladies, gorgeous page.
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      That is so cool that you got to meet each other!! I didn't realize that Claire had moved from NYC. Love the photos, love the quote, and the mimosa word art. Wonderful page!
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • DivaMom96
    • Claire Grantham
      YAAASSS!!! @DivaMom96 what a pleasure it was to hang with you IRL. You are 100% my kinda gal, loved our time together, here's to the next one. I didn't tag you right on my page about us, but hilariously we both used 'Good Times' as our title!! If that doesn't prove that we were meant to be friends, well.. Gorgeous layout, love the almost monochrome feel to your gorgeous page xx
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    DivaMom96
    Date:
    Oct 9, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).