Rikki

Good ol' days

Good ol' days
Rikki, Oct 28, 2016
Description:
This was a challenge in many ways. I am not a cluster person, not a Halloween person, I have NO Halloween photos and just ONE kit fitting the topic.
So I resorted to a vintage Halloween photo from flickr from 1917/1918 for this.

Credits: Photo from flickr user Richard. Moon laughs and whispers by etc. by Danyale; Fringe benefits by Dani B; Fonts: Goodfy, HVDBodedo
cfile and MrsPeel like this.
    • jenevang
      Ha. This photo is hilarious. Love your page, even if it was outside your comfort level! Love the title and the banner.
      Rikki likes this.
    • Lindzee
      What a fabulous old photo. Just a touch of color shows off the photo.
      Rikki likes this.
    • JillW
      What an awesome photo! Love your title work!
      Rikki likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohh Rikki!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you don't hate me too much for pushing on the Halloween thing... your page is amazing!!!! the photo is indeed hilarious and I think you did great with the clusters! and the big tittle is amazing!!!!! Thanks for coming to the chat too!!!! I am trying to get organized to be able to read more and actually keep some in my memory (when I read the forums) to get to know you guys better....somehow things I "talk" on live chat seem to stay better in my head.... abd it was great to have you over!!!!!! Thanks so much also for making the effort and coming out of your comfort zone, I love the page!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      Rikki likes this.
    • michelepixels
      What a fun idea to grab a photo from Flickr to scrap! And even more interesting that it's nearly 100 years old!
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Oct 28, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    216 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).