kayjaydo

Good luck charm

Good luck charm
kayjaydo, Jan 23, 2019
Description:
Journalling reads: (199 words)
This is my good luck charm. I got this little fellow in my Teens from the lady that we rented our flat from – Frau Wittekind. I loved it straight away. I am not sure how, but at some point, it became my good luck charm. Whenever I wrote a test at school, I would put his hands on his head and go and write my test. I was quite a good student, so he didn’t have a hard time in helping me get good marks. But one time, I really thought I had done terribly in a maths test, even though my good luck charm was sat with his hands on his head. When I got the test back, I was dreading the result, but turns out my good luck charm was working overtime, I did fine.

He 40 odd years later he is still doing his thing, he might not always work the way we are expecting it too, but it all turns out OK in the end. Right now, he has his work cut out for him. I am hoping he will make the transition from one job to the next as easy as possible for us.

Credits:
Papers, cloud, scatter, paint - She flew by etc by Danyale
Paper tear - Beginnings by etc by Danyale
String - Feel Da Funk by etc by Danyale
Ladybird - Jars in Bloom by etc by Danyale
Template - Artsy Journal Template by Scrapping with Liz
    • jenn mccabe
      cute little guy - love the paper scallop and string - such great texture on this page!
      kayjaydo and jesskab like this.
    • jesskab
      I agree with Jenn, great texture & shadows! He has a lot of character. For what it's worth, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. Thank you so much for joining the storytelling challenge!
      kayjaydo likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    kayjaydo
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    121 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).