dotcomkari

Good Day Sunshine

Good Day Sunshine
dotcomkari, Jun 5, 2022
Description:
Lynne Marie: Tasselled, Renew, When the Clouds Part

Rachel Jefferies and Lynn Grieveson: Hear My Voice: 01 - Questioning | The Complete Digital Scrapbooking Collection
    • IntenseMagic
      What a great crop on the photo and I just love the b/w with the gorgeous kit colors!! Fabulous shadow work!!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      @IntenseMagic I've been taking a lot of photos of Asia to show her how beautiful and perfect she is. She's been bullied something horrible and her self Essteam is little to nothing...so lots of recent asia pages
    • IntenseMagic
      @dotcomkari Awww I am so sorry to hear that she's being bullied. That's horrible! She is gorgeous and I hope she is seeing that in your photos!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great 3D shadows
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • wombat146
      Stunning photo crop and love that it is in black and white. Such a pretty girl and love your layering to the side, fabulous work!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • bestcee
      Cute photo! It's beautiful and has a cool feel in black and white. I hope she is seeing how beautiful she is in your photos. Love the way you blended the background! Thanks for playing in the Scraplift Challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Jun 5, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).