jenn mccabe

Goals

Goals
jenn mccabe, Jan 5, 2018
Description:
Jan 2018 BYOC is here!

Brand New Year Collection : Elements, Templates, Alphas & Papers | Pink Reptile Designs
    • KellyM
      This is BEYOND cute!!!!! #LOVE
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      Love this! The hexis, the cute mini-typewriter font, and that goal setting girl at the bottom of the page!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Maree
      Saw this in my newsletter, and loved it. Its an amazing page :)
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Kat
      I love how you did the goals title and then the lines drawn out on the right is super cool. Would love to know what you used for that. It's hard to tell but it looks so good!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Nemla
      Good luck with it. love your page, it should keep you inspired!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Great goals!! I shall live vicariously through you!! I love the strings, at first I thought they were going through metal eyelets!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      @Kat click the pink "Template" in my credits - this whole page is designed by Mirjam and is part of a 4 pack of adorable templates she created. The design is all Pink Reptile Designs! The "Goals" title is Mirjam's Alpha pack for the BYOC Jan - linked above as well! :) TY!
    • Maree
      @Kat Its a template in the bundle :)
    • Carol K.
      @jenn mccabe You got me...beautiful page...I'll take one, too! (Made me feel guilty that I haven't considered any resolutions :blush)
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Don't feel too bad @Carol K. I considered most of these last year and really did nothing the whole year. So. :) Here's to 2018 though!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).