BLKinOR

Go the Distance

Go the Distance
BLKinOR, Jun 4, 2023
Description:
Credits:
Scrapping with Liz MBC_10_19 Template
Elif Sahin Designs Go the Distance (papers & elements)
Elif Sahin Designs Special Day (tape)
Elif Sahin Designs Portraits (buttons)
Elif Sahin Designs Little One (stitch)
umyesh likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      congratulations on your achievement. Great page.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Wow! Congrats! I love how you used the 5 elements as bullets for your journal list. Perfect!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • umyesh
      I can't believe you've completed 100 half marathons! Congratulations! I love how you used the five elements in a row as bullet points for your journaling. I also love the joy I see in each photo. Congratulations again!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @Angela Toucan, thank you! Actually this is my cousin whom I introduced to distance walking. I've done almost 40 races myself, somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 with her. I'm working on a project focused on those we did together so used her 2022 holiday card (& her words) on this layout.
    • BLKinOR
      @mcurtt, thanks. The five items in my journaling list played a major role in choosing this photo/scan for this challenge.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @umyesh, thank you. This actually is my cousin. My total is 38. I'm happy with that given a few injuries along the way. We've done somewhere around 18 of her 100 together. I was the one who convinced her to do her first one. One of the race photographs from that first race also shows the joy you see here and is among the family photo display in my home. It makes me smile each and every time I see it.
      umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      @BLKinOR 38 is awesome! How fun that you’ve done 18 together. I love that you have the first race photo on display in your home too.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      That's amazing!!! I've run a few 1/2 marathons but not nearly that many.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Jun 4, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2023:06:03 20:24:00

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).