Find Your Wild
by Bella Gypsy,
Magical: So Transparent
by MP-Addons & Allison Pennington,
Concretely Grounded
by Kim Jensen,
DELIGHTFUL {Painters-Toolbox: Styles Neutral Greys}
by NBK Design
ForeverJoy, enjoyyourpix and MrsPeel like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so adorable, Dalis. I love the cloud paper! Cute pictures of Bianca.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis She was. She always looks so happy.
      Dalis likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Bianca looks so small! Hard to believe that was only 2 years ago! Love the photos and the way you framed them with the copper rings. And love the choices of patterned papers. Great page!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @HeatherB I know, she looks SO TINY!!! I’ve been an emotional mess scrapping these old pics!!!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Dalis
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis I'm glad, because I meant it as one! It's a blessing when we have happy kids. It means that we did something right as parents. :heartslub:heartslub
      Dalis likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG Dalis!!!! so so amazing!!!!! you and Deborah, picked in my last post which means I can't pick you again and you two were the first pages I came to look at LOL...awesome AWESOME!!!!!! I NEED that clouds paper!!!!!!!! Bianca, needless to say, is a sun ray that gives light to the p[age with that smile, love how you personalized the template, gorgeous play with the circles and the straight lines with the pattern, perfection all around!!!!!!!
      me encanta verte scrap mas, y como siempre me llenas el corazon de alegria!!!!!! super talentosa!!!!
      so I can GSO, (7 days list) but this need to be shared....

into the April Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @MrsPeel Gracias, mil!!!! Me encanta scrap las fotos de ella de chiquita pero me da un sentimiento!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ni me hables... imaginate yo que Sarita ya tiene 23!!!!!!!!!
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Apr 4, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    8.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).