MariSt

Go Bridge Jump

Go Bridge Jump
MariSt, Oct 5, 2016
Description:
one little bird-ready set go
For the style challenge. Different for me because I hardly every use a big title!
    • scrappyjedi
      Love that big transparent title. And bridge jumping? As in, jumping off of a bridge? That sounds amazing and dangerous at the same time!
      MariSt likes this.
    • MariSt
      @scrappyjedi Yes! I didn't actually do it but people aged 5-40 did it! I will make another page that has a picture and QR code to a video
    • StefanieS
      Wow, that is brave of them. I think I would be more of a watcher and photographer too. But someone has to do the memory keeping, right?
      Love that awesome title work and the diagonal draw within the design.
      MariSt likes this.
    • MariSt
      @Eyeore exactly! I'll take the role of memory keeper when it comes to bridge jumping!
    • Shivani
      That BIG title really drew me in to have a closer look. You totally nailed the challenge!!!
      MariSt likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      I would've guessed the Photography challenge; perspective. I love pictures with reflections, and I love the minimalistic page!
      MariSt likes this.
    • MariSt
      @Vrielinkie I did a reflection for that one too! . Thought about using this one for several of the challenges!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MariSt
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).