Paul Kesselring, White Alpha and Paper Pieces 2
Pink Reptile Designs, HEart
Little Butterfly Wings, Dec 19 M3 Addon Paper
Amy Wolff, The Way We Were paper
    • Angela Toucan
      Fabulous story telling in your lovey page
      Electra likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love the Chihuli glass at the Bellagio! I always stop to admire it, no matter how many times I've been there! I love the way you have the title jump off the page. All the journaling is so fabulous !
      Electra likes this.
    • Karen
      Add me to the lover of Chihuly list! I went and saw an exhibit MANY years ago in Chicago at the botanical gardens and I was mesmerized! We even have a chandelier in our local art gallery/museum in my little downtown.
      Electra likes this.
    • mmbstaley
      Chihuli displays are amazing and totally mesmerizing - and sometimes in places you least expect them! My daughter got to see his work in Seattle this last summer while there for an internship and I was totally jealous! I love the bold colors and title on this, both are perfect for showcasing the bold glass shapes of his work.
      Electra likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      I LOVE the bold background and title. I think it's perfect for the subject matter.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    279.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).