Trish

GIVING THANKS

GIVING THANKS
    • Karen
      This looks so fun on that extreme tilt! Do you still have swimmers? Both my both are swimmer on the high school team. :agree I love the banner you added on the edge and the word art below your photo.
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @Karen yes my daughter is still swimming. She is a club swimmer year round and this is her senior year of high school swim. She's been a captain since her sophomore year and varsity all four years. This year will be bittersweet.
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @Trish Wow! That's so awesome! I wish my kids had found swimming earlier. My oldest was basically a doggy paddler his freshman year, but the coach said to join the team anyway. He's amazing now and is doing long distance. My youngest joined a club in 8th grade and is getting ready for year 2 in high school. We just loved the group of kids on the swim team!
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @Karen thats awesome! my kids had known nothing but swim. My son quit when he was 11. My daughter is hoping for an athletic scholarship for spring acceptance. crossing our fingers. Good luck to yours.
    • bellbird
      naww cute! love the angled placement and the big wordarts that frame everything!
      Trish likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Trish
    Date:
    Nov 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    208.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).