rlucasmn

Give_Thanks

Give_Thanks
rlucasmn, Dec 1, 2019
Description:
Scrapping with Liz - Long Blocks Template - template 3
Elif Sahin Design - Give Thanks - papers, elements
2019 Style Challenge
MrsPeel, Karen and FarrahJobling like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      what a fun photo - love how she got herself in it! the split framing is really lovely!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      this is why split framing was created! Because it so rocks!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @jenn mccabe my daughter is a selfie master! So glad she got this image of us all at the dinner table. I always forget to take pictures of the people that were there, so this was great!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @AnneofAlamo Photo splitting isn't done enough by me, that for sure. Thankful for this style challenge idea.
    • MrsPeel
      so very beautiful everything is here!!!!! gorgeous photo split, amazing talent of hers for the photo art, and you make me wanna get on a plane to be with our family! Love how elegant all is in the page, beautiful shadows, the bow is a perfect addition, love the bit of patterned paper in the right, gorgeous all over!!!!! Apologies for the delay in getting here, Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @MrsPeel thank you so much for your lovely comments and no need to apologize for the delay in making them. Your feedback is so welcome!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    Dec 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    108.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).