Scrap-therapy

Girly Girl

Girly Girl
Scrap-therapy, Feb 19, 2017
Description:
Credits: Kit Pierced by Kristin Aagard

Journaling:
My first earrings
We go to the piercer today and all goes very well.
She cry a very little time and after she was so proud to show everybody her brand new earrings.
KristinAagard, MrsPeel and Tree City like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh my goodness..she is so adorable!! Love her earrings :) Such a great moment for little girls!! Wonderful page! Your choices of papers are absolutely perfect. Love the stitching sweet clusters!
    • MrsPeel
      aawwwww she is so CUTE!!!!! we pierced Sarita's ears when she was 9 months, we did it at home with a piercing gun we bought, now she is 21 my daughter and has a few more piercing in her ears, love the page, your photos are gorgeous and the page has light that makes the whole thing even sweeter!!!! love the use of the word art!!!!
    • bellbird
      great milestone page!
    • KristinAagard
      This is so pretty! Her little tongue sticking out is too precious. Great use of the newsprint paper. What a special milestone captured. Wonderful! <3
    • Scrap-therapy
      @IntenseMagic Thank you so much for all your lovelies comments! She have new one now but those was her very first!:)

@MrsPeel I wanted to do it earlier but finally didn't find the right place before. Isn't it difficult to do it yourself? Sarita must be happy now!:) Thank you for your sweets comments.

@bellbird Thank You!!!!!

@KristinAagard Ohh thank you so much. I love her little tongue too!:) I love your kit and it was such a pleasure to scrap this particular milestone with it!:)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kristin Aagard
    Uploaded By:
    Scrap-therapy
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    338.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).