MrsPeel

GirlfriendsSScrapAug24

GirlfriendsSScrapAug24
MrsPeel, Aug 24, 2020
Description:
for Krista's Speed Scrap, Some of you guys I have met in the past few year, there are much more, and I would especially like to mention ViVi, whom also we met in late 2018, as I have made other pages with her in the story, I thought this fit well :)
Far left : Krista - norton94 - Top, Christa cfile and Lynn G. Love these ladies with ail my heart!!!!
3 papers - 3 photos 2 top frames 1 under
7 flowers 3 leaves/branch
11 beads pink (or 1 beads spill)
7 Misc Elements 1speech bubble 2camera 3girls - 4 heart 5 pad lock 6 hand 7 arrow
3 buttons 3 stitching
tittle made of 3 parts. 7 lines of journaling 3 lines x dates
Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic: Life Is : Cooking with You
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Life-is-cooking-with-you-Bundle.html
& Life is:Having a Real Friend
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Life-is-Having-a-real-friend-bundle.html
few elements from Pink Reptile Designs : So Here s the Story elements
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Life-is-cooking-with-you-Bundle.html
TFL!!!
dotcomkari and cinderella like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful page, celebrating your precious friendships
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • norton94
      Cynthia that day was so memorable! I love this page and appreciate you so much for helping me today and always :)
      cfile and MrsPeel like this.
    • Nemla
      A super page for this challenge,and I Love that u out have real honest to God photos of you with your scrapping friends.Couldn't be better.
      cfile and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Nemla I still feel that I wanted to include you, so you can expect another page in this kind of feeling for sure!!!! I know I have made pages with the Malta trip and with the cards that you send me, I need to make one with the pockets you sent, but now I am making one with the pockets Jenn McCabe sent, which were last year, but is coming!!!!!! Also owe you a visit to your gallery!!!! will do later!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
      Nemla likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      When a page reaches out and hugs you, I know it is amazing! and I feel like I was right there with all yall being hugged! ♥
      MrsPeel and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Cynthia... I will remember that day forever. CJ loved meeting you too and now every day (or every other day) since that trip CJ always asks me how you are :) I love the papers and ellies you used and those clusters and shadows are fantastic.. I am so glad to be in the club that has met you in person! Wonderful page my friend. Thank you for including me in your page for the speed scrap!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @AnneofAlamo dream of mine, meeting you in person..... as much as the pandemic is a pain, we are being able to save some money, so, who knows, maybe I get to talked the visa people to tiredom :rofl, they will give me the visa and I can go meet you LOL

thanks so much, Anne, you know you & family are always in heart, mind and prayers :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub

@cfile it was an amazing time, LOVED meeting CJ, he is a delightful person, and same here with Nelma, she asks always about you, and when I am on one of my tantrums about giving up, she sends me to talk to you LOL I feel that the friendship that started back in 2013 got even more special after we spent time together....thanks so much for always being here for me, and listen to my moaning apart from giving time to my pages here , Love you!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
      cfile likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Angela Toucan Thanks, my lovely :) I hope one day you guys can make a trip to London and come over visit us!!!!! it would be great to meet you in person!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub

@norton94 I wont start talking, because I will end up emotional, but you know, you live in my heart and I am SO grateful for having you in our lives!!!!! YOu know you and family are always with us, mind, heart and prayers (now more than ever!!!):heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
    • LynnG
      I loved that day so much! Next time we will get a better selfie LOL! Love your design here, and the yummy greens :-)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @LynnG LOL MOST definietley a better selfie!!!!!! maybe a longer stay with us so we can feed you a la Brazilian!!!!!!! , you have no idea how much I love you!!!!!!!!! as a matter of fact I have been trying to make time to talk to you for a while, will get it together!!!!!! Huge huge huggzzz!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Aug 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    144.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).