mywisecrafts

Girl & Her Dog

Girl & Her Dog
mywisecrafts, Aug 15, 2020
Description:
Used the faux cut out technique to create the background look.

credits:
Doggo by Allison Pennington
Make Your Mark: Template Bundle 1 by Rachel Jeffries
Font: American Typewriter
RJMJ, trekmom and LynnG like this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...OMG!...That's So SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...What A Wonderful Photo Of Your Daughter! & Chewie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Love The Panoramic! Pics!...WOW!...I Just Love Your Cut-Out Background Too!!!...And The Matching Colors To Your Wonderful Photo!...The Sweet! Doggie Bones! & Hearts!!!!!!...I'm In LOVE!!!!...Fantastic Job! My Friend!...I LOVE This!!!!...:bk...:heartslub...
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ my friend... thank you!!!! They are pretty sweet these 2. I love them both. This LO is completely opposite of my normal style so I really appreciate the feedback and love. One always feels uncertain when they step outside their norm. Kennedy loved the layout as well and she helped pick the colors.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...OMG!...I Forgot To Say How Much I LOVE! That Hanging Tag With Chewie's Name On It!!!!...& The WA Caption!...A Girl & Her Dog!...Makes The Layout Extra Special! Girl!...This Layout ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:yourock...
    • trekmom
      Your photo is so beautiful and perfect. Nothing better in life, I love this. Everything is so awesome, the hearts and dog bones, the name tag with your pup's name, the double photo, it's all so beautifully done. Bravo!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      love your gorgeous page so much- so perfectly done ♥Congrats on FF♥
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Aug 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    66.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).