GingerBread Girl

GingerBread Girl
Pachimac, Dec 10, 2021
Description:
Credits:
Rachel Jefferies "Right Now Collection"
Pink Reptile Designs "Trust Your Gut"
NBK Designs "Art Crush 46"

(not BYOC Kristen Aargard striped background paper)
JenEm likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Wonderful background. I like the torn paper and clustering along the edge. Pretty page!
    • Sokee
      Such a sweet girl! I love your side border design! The clusters are so beautiful.
    • SeattleSheri
      Such a pretty page Susan! I love how it all flows down the side of the page!
    • HeatherB
      That is the sweetest photo!! Love the pretty designs and soft colours. And love the edge cluster with the torn paper. Beautiful!!
    • Rachel Jefferies
      wow i love the florals in this and that photo is just so so precious!!
    • ArmyGrl
      No wonder this is one of your favs...its spectacular!
    • JenEm
      I always admire your beautiful clustering and shadow work. Love the dimension they add to your page. Such a sweet photo, and I love your choice of background paper as well. Gorgeous page, Susan.
    • bestcee
      Aw, what a sweet photo! I love the gentle paper layering down the side too!
    • StefanieS
      Strikingly beautiful. Love the portrait and the great details edging the layout.
    • weaselwatchr
      This is beautiful! I love it too, from your mix of flowers in your colorful cluster to how you tucked your edited photo right in it.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Dec 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    292.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).