heathert

Gerdemann Gardens

Gerdemann Gardens
heathert, Mar 9, 2018
Description:
For the March 2018 Style Challenge at the Lilypad. Everything with One Little Bird's Elysian kit. Fonts: MTF Uppercase Poster & Caviar Dreams. Journaling reads:
When we first moved to Yachats, we were soon welcomed by a lady from up the street, who invited us to come walk through her garden any time. We took her up on it one day with nothing better to do, and discovered to our amazement that this “garden” was in fact a botanical preserve, started by her husband who was an expert and university professor in biology and worldwide rhododendrons. He has since died and she has moved away, and it’s no longer open to us just to walk through whenever we want, but I have beautiful memories of all the amazing flora that they so lovingly brought back from exotic countries, and planted in our coastal rainforest. What beauty!
    • Justagirl
      Stunning page and memory. We had something similar in our street back home, it was an open garden and so pretty to walk through. I love that you were able to capture that memory and all those gorgeous photos for posterity.
      heathert likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh wow, you've rocked the graphic style. This is so beautiful. If this was a book cover I'd definitely be picking it up to see inside.
    • heathert
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    heathert
    Date:
    Mar 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).