Genniejoy

Genniejoy MOC 6 #1 Blind Scrap

Genniejoy MOC 6 #1 Blind Scrap
Genniejoy, Jan 2, 2018
Description:
Credits: Playground by Kristin Aagard Designs
BevG and valeriapiemonte like this.
    • bestcee
      Yeah! You got it into the gallery! {I should have mentioned to add the kit name in the description when you upload it.}
      I love the different angles of the play date you captured! The looking down, looking up, add a sense of height to the playground!
      Genniejoy likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and photos
    • Genniejoy
      @bestcee Thanks so much. I love digi scrapping, but I'm not a designer. I want to scrap most of my photos and not one per page. So I think I'm different to most digi scrappers. I'm going back and trying to do my boys' printed photos from before the digital age. I got my first digital camera in 2004! :) I have an entire box of printed photos that I scan as I want to scrap them.
      Oh, I did put the credit for the product in one of the uploads but not all three.
      bestcee likes this.
    • Genniejoy
      I figured out how to edit them all, is it ok like this bestcee?
    • jenn mccabe
      so playful and fun! agree w/courtney on the different perspectives - really captures the whole feel of being little and playing on the playground! beautifully scrapped memories!
    • BevG
      You got it uploaded! Looks good and welcome to the fun!
    • Rikki
      Congrats on your first layout in the gallery. I love the colourful look. Let me tell you that you are not different from other scrappers at all. My family layouts are usually full of photos because I can never decided which ones to leave out. I just don't post them, :). Usually with only one or two photos you just have more room to play with other products and white space and that is just a little more pleasing to the eye. But when it comes to my family photos I just add them until the cows come home. That's why pocket pages are so great! Full of photos!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Genniejoy
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).