Gather Together

Gather Together
norton94, Feb 12, 2022
Description:
Emerson Bundle by Kim Jensen
August 2020 Challenge Freebie
umyesh likes this.
    • umyesh
      This is beautiful Krista. Your photos coordinate with these colors perfectly! Lucky! I love how many different papers you've used for the background template. Thanks for highlighting Kim for Love Our Designers! I had fun reading her answers to your questions!
      norton94 likes this.
    • KimJ
      Such an awesome page, Krista! I love your use of pattern with the template, and your shadowing and composition of the photos and elements on top of it is amazing! Looks like a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Thanks so much for hosting my day! You rock!!! :D
      norton94 likes this.
    • norton94
      @umyesh @KimJ Thanks ladies!
      It was really a treat to interview you Kim - I've interacted with you so many times over these 10 years as you are always so easy to work with and helpfully attentive to the forum! We appreciate you!! Love your beautiful designs so much too!
      KimJ and umyesh like this.
    • garrynkim
      I love how you've filled the template with those awesome papers. The clusters and photos are perfect!
      norton94 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the photos of all the happy faces!! And love the mix of patterned papers - gorgeous!
      norton94 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Feb 12, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    182.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).