Pups_r_Paps

Game Day

Game Day
Pups_r_Paps, Aug 16, 2015
Description:

Journaling: We were fortunate to see a double header on Friday because the game the day before had been rained out. The pictures show mid-season All Star catcher, Tomas Nido, in his first season with Savannah, taking a turn at bat. The top picture is the first game that the SandGnats lost to the Augusta Greenjackets 3-1; the bottom photo shows him at bat in the second inning of the second game - he would walk and score that inning. The SandGnats won that game 3-0.

Credits: Quick Page and kit: "Play Ball", Laurie Ann (TLP)
    • Ga_L
      Great page, love the portrait format, the stitches in the middle and the frames. TFS 
    • jenn mccabe
      OK ... i know what a sandgnat is now ... yay! :) this is really cute and i like how it ties in with your other page (the mascot)! the postage stamp frames are super cute! 
    • KAPOH
      Love the background paper and your pictures are great. I found it interesting that they apparently changed uniforms between games. Even the umpires are dressed differently in the two pics!  I like the ticket with the date, too.
    • HeatherB
      This QP is perfect for your photos - it must have been a fun evening out watching some baseball!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Aug 16, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: